Thursday, November 16, 2006

You Know What's Nice ...


about MySpace blogging compared to Blogger? I know if someone has looked at my blog, my profile, my anything. If I post a blog and look ten minutes later on MySpace, it shows me that 13 people have viewed it. And I have no idea who they are!

The nice thing about Blogger, though, is that I can add a picture, any picture, to the blog, right in the blog. This is roomy and comfortable. Of course, I'm in Blogger Beta, by the way, so I have to log-in Google-wise. I'm not sure what the difference is other than posting is a one-step process, not a two. Okay, you have a Blogger blog and you're writing some drivel to prove that you know how to do this. You press the "post" button. Then there is a separate "publish" button to push as well. In Blogger Beta I have a "save as draft" and a "publish" button and that's it. No, "You will have to publish your blog, yaddah-yaddah," messages. I will press this little orange button down here and all will be done. MySpace, by the way, does not have a "draft" save function, which is annoying. I have material posted on here as a draft that you-all can't see. Nyah, nyah, nyah. Maybe I'll publish it, maybe I won't. It's just a rant anyway.

No comments: