Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Retardo

No. 1: Here I go. Bloggin' again. How many freakin' blogs do I need? I'm already on No. 11:MySpace, No. 7: facebook, No. 10: LibraryThing. Oooooo, I looooove LibraryThing. Visit me there under marfita. I can't believe there are already marfitas here on Blogger. That's why my blog name is so retarded. Flickr (No. 8) seems to be another Yahoo product. I already have tons of photos on Yahoo photo. Hmmmmm. How many places on the web do I need to have photos? But they aren't accessible on Yahoo unless I specifically send out invitations to view. Does the whole world really need to see my photos? I'm surprised by the amount of people, strangers, who have visited myMySpacespace.
I looked at libraryelf and thought it was exciting but now I've forgotten why. All I can remember is that our TLC isn't compatible.
I have to admit that I was getting bored with the internet. Now ... well, it isn't any more interesting but it is more involving.
I'm not looking forward to downloading onto an mp3. Excuse me, I'm not looking forward to downloading music. The idea of downloading audio books fairly has me in a dither. I'm picky about music and I don't see the need to download any. Especially if it involves downloading more software to accomplish same. Robiiiiiiiin! Help meeee! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!

No comments: