Monday, November 06, 2006

Just one thing after another

You have to sign up for YouTube to comment, sorry. Instead, you might want to email Bob at weaseltraprecords@yahoo.com. I know what a pain it is to have all these log-ins and passwords.
Today I've been working with the new computer at the Children's Room desk. I'm putting on all the favorites that were lost: school district sites, state library, bootycall-ooops! Oh, whattagiveaway.
I'll have to see how to do photos. I may have to put a photo managing program on. I used to have my Kodak one on this desk, and it handled the Fuji camera stuff just as well (if not better than the Fuji program). Something has to suck the photos up off the camera and do things with them. I'll test first. Take some pictures, try to get them sucked up.

No comments: