Sunday, November 19, 2006

I take it all back


Okay, some of it. I have said in a previous post that I wasn't able to put pictures into myMySpacespace blog. I can. I did it today. But it wasn't easy. I needed a url, so I had to upload a photo somewhere (MySpace, as it turns out), find the url, and then copy and paste it into the box. Blogger is soooo much easier. You click on the little landscape icon above the text box (Add image), and chose either url or browse. Phew! On MySpace you have to upload, it has to be the right (small) size or you have to save it in another format, then get the url ... it's madness.

This is so much easier. The photo, by the way, is a comparison to show what happens when you leave a container of gummi bears in a hot car for 11 hours. It's a Science Project!

No comments: