Thursday, November 02, 2006

B-word and a half


Okay, this has been a real bitch. I have a picture on this (I've been taking digital pix and uploading, downloading, and cheezing off for ages now - No. 2) that I got from my LibraryThing profile for the following reason: in preparation for all new computers in this dept., we've had to suck all our personal work off so we won't lose it. Getting it back requires finding it on the flash drive which meant standing up and with my blood pressure now in Mr. DangerZone (147/96 yesterday), standing up and walking around has lost all its appeal. So, I just got the URL from my LT profile photo and pasted that in: No. 3.
I am running out of passwords, by the way.
So, yesterday I was watching Pam helping Missy link up to the StafferDevelopment blog to her blog and was unable to resist putting in my oar. It looked simple enough.
I worked on it here for a while but couldn't find the link place in the template. I looked and looked and looked. I had to finish it last night at home. I pored over the instructions and finally saw the bit that some of the pre-fab templates don't have links in them and I'd have to put them in myself.
So I did. I even got them in the right place. But I didn't have the URL for the staffer-thingthingie so I had to wait until today and Pam helped me get things connected.
Okay, you can get to my blog from stafferland, but not to stafferland from my blog's link. Will have to tinker with that.
Last night I also signed up for flickr and wasted even more time uploading some pix. (No. 8) By the time I was done, Bob was asleep on the couch.
Dana took the photo of me and the puppets to send to the Index to adv. the upcoming puppet show next week.

No comments: