Saturday, November 11, 2006

Says You! trip


We visited Charleston this weekend to attend at taping of "Says You!" and go to the reception and meet the celebrities! Ooooo, how exciting for us! Here is the panel of the usual suspects including Nancy Bloodgood, attorney in Charleston, whom I swear I know from somewhere.
From left to right, Carolyn Faye Fox,
Arnie Reisman, Paula Lyons, scorekeepers from the College of Charleston, Tony Kahn (mayn ayn boychickl), Nancy, and Barry Nolan during the taping of show #2. The shows will not air until January.
I usually consider taking photos during a performance rude, but I've decided it's not if you turn off the flash! We had a nice chat with Nancy who shared insider knowledge with us before the show. She'd forgotten Carolyn's name and Bob and I couldn't come up with it. We could only remember Francine Akbar, whose place Nancy was taking. So I leaped in and intro'd myself to Carolyn, who returned the favor and I repeated her name rawther loudly to make sure Nancy got it. Bob and I had a great time although we didn't get dinner until almost 11 pm!

No comments: