Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More Audio-Biz

This really is sloggin' along to the end. I recommend everyone take a peak at eDonkey. I think everyone should get the threatening note left at that site. It is no longer in "bidness" and our isp address is now logged as having visited and various yowlings about illegal downloads, etc., etc. iTunes and LimeRickey, or whatever it is, require downloading more programming and although these new computers have like, what, 90 gigs or something ridiculous, I still worry about adding to the mix like that. So, I'm doing this on the one in the back (while Mozilla is on the CR desk computer - I still like Mozilla and am tempted to download it at home).
I downloaded iTunes and it took the 90gig version of forever. Do-dee-do-dee-do. It wants to organize my music, allow me to upload from a cd, and transfer it to an mp3. I just think it wants to do too much. Maybe later, you know? We have a book on the iPod which I was perusing a while back, and it was written in a, like, totally rad style, like, it was your best friend, y'know, talkin' to you? Except, of course, my friends don't speak gibberish. Anyway, I gave up on iTunes and went to visit my friend, John Coulton (see previous post somewhere down there), because he has some free songs to listen to. I can't recommend this guy strongly enough. He says he might be available for weddings, etc. It would be worth marrying again. I mean, you know, marrying Bob again.
I listened to "My Millionaire Girlfriend." But I think I'd rather put some audiobooks on the mp3. In fact, I think I'll toodle off and just do that.

No comments: