Sunday, July 08, 2007

Let's Go Surfin' Now!

Lludmila learns the meaning of the expression "Poking Ten"
I just love this shot. Notice how the other surfer's feet are poking out the bottom of his surfboard. This was so much fun and very easy. The waves are pretty fake looking, but the ride is convincing. I had to go back to the Weather Channel sim to take a screen shot of this (and then photoshop out the SecondLife elements like buttons, etc.) because I couldn't use the in-world camera while surfing. When I returned, there were other surfers and I ran into one every now and then, but it's about impossible to wipe out. Kasia confirmed that surfing was easy, but the skiing was hard.
I'm sure everyone will be tired of looking at Lludmila's backside, lovely though it may be. Without my camera controls (and it all goes way too fast to move them), that's all you can see.

No comments: