Wednesday, February 21, 2007

All Pumped Up!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like I've been pumped up by Franz and Hans! Zee already has gotten her parking spot, so I'm expecting peace in the middle east and a nice big library full of new furnishings if we will just put our minds to it. I suggest some inspirational wallpaper on our desktops (start>my computer>(other places) control panel>appearance and themes>change the desktop background).
Okay, first we'll have to find something inspirational to look at. I see ... I see a gorgeous storytime room ... with draperies ... special lighting ... mmmmmmlalalalalalalaaa. I see space for all my program planning. I see a nice, comfy chair to sit in ... a recliner ... I see naps! No, ummm, I see lots of productive work being done and lots of room to store stuff.
I see a Great Benefactor. I see someone writing a great big check with lots of 0's. Did I ever tell you people about the check for $6,000,000? It's on my other blog. To this day my friend Temple insists that it was only for $4,000,000. I was moving to New York City and he wrote that I'd need some money and enclosed a check in with the letter. I was all touched and teary until I saw the check. Then I laughed my posterior off. Wish I still had it.
I'm off to wast- um, to research children's room furnishings on the internet. I'll need some pictures!

No comments: