Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Staff Developomendo 2.1

Today I set up links to everyone else's blogs so I can get to them. I miss checking up on people to see what they were doing and if they'd learned anything cool (that I could rip off). I don't want to lose them again. When the first learning experience ended, I lost their links, which were on the main page. Now they are on my blog where I can keep track of them. HA!
If they are reading this and are annoyed, I will annoy them further by admitting that this extension is all my fault because I brought it up. So, now they know, ... if they read this, that is. I had already started looking at some of the 2.1 thingies Charlotte-Mecklenburg was doing and I was getting all excited again. The internet had gotten boring again and I needed fresh excitement ... and the rest of y'all will just have to suffer! Well, except Shannon, who sounds excited again. Heh!

No comments: