Friday, September 21, 2007

Retroland!


Ditto Paper!!!!

What a lovely timewaster this is! I've marked a few favorites: I still love atomic fireballs (I like to hand them out at Halloween to unsuspecting children hoping for tiny MilkyWay bars), and I still watch the old Adam West "Batman" movie (Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!), but I had totally and utterly forgotten about ditto paper! When did they get rid of that? The odors from a copier just aren't the same and where's that nice aniline violet color? Who doesn't love that ditto smell? I had no idea it was toxic. Tch, you learn something new every day! I wonder who writes the info for these entries. Might be a good resource aside from a great timewaster.
I managed to live long enough to enjoy not only the results of the ditto system as a student, but I also got to use it as a teacher! I cranked out dittos with my own fair hand! Ahhhhhhhh!

No comments: