Monday, March 26, 2007

I Hate New Blogger

Am I the only one? Ever since Blogger was Googled up, the profiles haven't worked properly. And there is no way to complain. They have been notified:

"Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Profile interests, favorites, etc. are not currently displayed as links to browse through other profiles."


I got that off the "known issues" thingy. I hate you New Blogger! And I hate that I can't find any way to complain about you. "Help" is nothing but a complete runaround. Nothing is being done about this? There is no update? Look at that date! It's been two months! "Out of Beta?" - my sweet frickin' arse!

I was reading someone else's blog recently and thought I'd look at the profile. Lo! and be-frickin'-hold but her profile links are working! I am unspeakably full of hate for New Frickin' Blogger! It is not too late for me to move every scrap of this to MySpace or LiveJournal!

No comments: