Wednesday, January 31, 2007

son of del.icio.us

Well, that's nice! Two people have posted my "Tales of the Blonde Shikseh" blog on del.icio.us! I wonder if I can find out who they are .... hmmmmmmm.
Well, it turned out to be a lie, but! But! BUT! You can find that out by looking at your bookmarks in del.icio.us (hithertoknown as "thingie" because I'm tired of writing that out). And I had to find something that already had a number of bookmarks to see what it looks like (the counter on my blog had just spazzed and shown me a false count). It will say how many people have that bookmarked and give the entire history of that bookmarking along with the notes people made and how else they tagged it. I went back and changed my tags because I saw better ones than mine. I also looked under some of my other tags ("library") and found a whole bunch of stuff other people thought intriguing on that subject.
This could be a way to search for websites on topics and get a better class of results because they would be sites other people thought "worthy." Or not.

No comments: