Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just One Tango and Look What Happens




I was behaving myself Thursday night at an ISTE social (group that meets and discusses using technology in education) when I got an IM from Shiva's evil twin to visit her in Hades. It was someone's birthday. I asked what the dress was (you never know) and she said Goth/BDSM/black. So, I whipped a little black outfit out of my inventory and requested a tp. Shiva's ET has a job at the Hades Club ... I will spare you the pictures on this blog, but you can bet it will make it to my Flickr account unless she pays up. Mossflower joined us later in her kimono, but then found something a little more comfortable to slip into. I was having a delightful time until someone from the Poetry Guild started importuning me with notices about an imminent poetry reading. I had to make a decision ... and I'm afraid it was for blackmail. Pay up Shiva!

No comments: